other "Estate Sale" companies, we have the
experience and resources to get you the most from
your estate. We know of no other companies
performing estate sales where the owner is a
licensed auctioneer and appraiser with a reference
library of over 1,400 volumes on antiques and
Not only can we offer estate sale services, we can even hold an auction on-site if we agree it would benefit you to do so. We have conducted sales from small two bedroom homes to the Dean Gardens estate, a 32,000 square foot mansion with over $1 million in contents. We can also arrange private sales and consignment of special items to the appropriate auction houses or galleries.
Due to the amount of effort we expend and the resources we have, we only work with estates where we estimate the contents should gross $30,000 or more. If a sale is not suitable for us we have a list of very reputable companies we have worked with in the past to recommend to you and would still like to talk to you about your particular situation..
Unlike other companies we DON'T:
- require any money upfront
- require you to be absent during the sale
- refuse to include clothing in the sale
Unlike other companies we DO:
- list your sale as soon as possible to get the most exposure
- "presale" items once prices are set
- allow customers to come before sale dates
- work to tailor a solution that fits your circumstance
- have a library of over 1,400 volumes on antiques and collectibles
- have a licensed auctioneer and accredited appraiser as owner
- have the ability to conduct an auction if required
- have a national network of specialty auction houses and dealers we work with
- have access to many on-line databases such as WorthPoint, ArtFact, ArtNet and others
- obtain the most for your items (see recent example below)
In November 2012 we sold the above dining room set via email within 48 hours to a dealer in California for $32,500. It would not have brought even $2,000 here in the Atlanta area. Knowing where to sell your items ensure you get the most you can. We will come up with a solution that helps
you. We do not force you to fit one rigid set of
We will sort, clean research, setup, tag and staff the sale. We can clean out the estate after the sale if desired.
Perfect for those moving, down sizing or wanting to eliminate collections or accumulations.
Call us at (770) 485-4031 or e-mail us at sales@AnswersOnAntiques.com
We are even called upon to assist other Estate Sale companies when the contents are valuable or out of the ordinary. See what they and previous clients have to say about us at Client Comments